Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We're in Finland

And I haven't posted any updates... So to make up for it heres a few shots of travel, a night ski with Kev and a shot of my room which I'm sharing with Sompii. Things have gone really well so far, great food, easy travel and lots of good training.
Killick in front of this echo chamber thing at Pearson.

Last night's ski with Kev. The trails are right across the street from our hotel so training has been pretty close to perfect here so far.
Tomorrow a few of the us are leaving early for Estonia and getting settled in to race the World Cups on the weekend, the first of which will be the 15km Classic and it also happens to be my first World Cup start! To say I'm excited is an understatement, I AM PUMPED! I'm hoping the internet doesn't fail me in Estonia so check back for more photos of the race courses in the next couple days. Til then!

jess

No comments:

Post a Comment