Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

So prepare to enjoy 1000 word posts every single day for the rest of the race season! That's right, today is Day 1 of my effort to post a photo every day and keep everyone in the loop of what I'm up to and where I am. Most days will focus on life as an athlete and my training but there will undoubtedly be some more interesting rest day photos and shots of travelling around the country and hopefully overseas on that terrible continent known as Europe. Check back every day and get excited! Here we go...

A sign of the times, lately I've been pretty lazy with a lot of little things and all these dirty bottles are very representative of my attention to detail of late. Tomorrow is a long rollerski/run workout around Banff and Sunshine, stay tuned for more

j

No comments:

Post a Comment